Aug 25, 2009

Pre - Region Recap

Team,

I hope that all of you can take something away from today. Did I start out to fast or to slow? what was I thinking about during the race? was I feeling negative, positive? Have I been eating and drinking correctly? Have I been getting enough sleep?

From this point on, wither you feel great about today, or feel like you can do better... I want each of you to know that I know that if you put the work in, and are disciplined and can believe in your self, you will get faster.

Each of you need to set goals for yourself, and work as hard and smart as you can to achieve them. Today is just the beginning, I look for each of you to achieve excellence this year...

The team results were disapointing, but I know we can improve on this and be one of the most competitive teams in the state.

Girls Team: 4th Place
Boys Team: 3rd Place

All Pre Region Team: (top 10 at Pre Region)
Summer Harper
Victor Johnson

I expect more at Region!!!

We can do this team, lets come together and make it happen.

Full results are posted here:
www.runnercard.com/runner/data/463/2202/Result/2009_Region_VII_Pre-Region.htm

See you all tommorow,

Coach Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment